Monday, October 12, 2009

Cheating Zodiac Signs

I was browsing through the Internet today and I typed in "Zodiac Signs that cheat the most" into yahoo. I thought it come out with something along the lines like "Signs he is cheating" or Cheating Signs" you something that has nothing to do with our devotion or obsession with the zodiac signs. I am guilty, I, like some, love reading my horoscope every day, or at least every chance I have to read it and want to know how my week will be or if my lucky numbers will win me the lotto. I know, ridiculous, but I still like trying to test the facade or the term "LUCK", but that is another blog. So I came upon this:
Male Aries, Male Gemini, Female Libra, Female or male Sagittarius, male or female Leo, Male Scorpio, And male or female Virgo (only if they are eyeing someone with good looks).
It just so happened that it was on Tyra Banks show as well. There came a astrosexologist named KiKi, and these are a mini-version on what she said:

Cheaters
Gemini
Pisces
Libra
Loyal
LEOs
Aquarius
Scorpios
Sex
Scorpios

I thought it is ridiculous, but then I started thinking...What if she is right? Men cheat because it is programmed in them, women cheat because they were hurt by a man who cheated on her, to me those are just excuses as I know men who have NEVER cheated, and I know women who have CHEATED just because they got bored. Maybe it is our ZODIAC SIGNS, maybe it is what we in the stars already mapped out for us. Have you ever met a person who is a Gemini and cheats, I have. Have you ever been with a Leo and he stays loyal no matter what? I have. I mean maybe it is coincidence but then again, there are many. I am just wondering if it is really in our SIGNS to cheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment