Monday, October 12, 2009

Just a (lot) of thoughts...

Have you felt like just dropping everything and going somewhere just to go? Have you ever thought of what it would be like if your life went the way you dreamt it would go? How about if you knew back then what you know now, would you change what happens?? Yeah, this is what goes on in my head nonstop. It's ridiculous. That is why sometimes I need to have a drink or just go to the gym; it helps me relax a lot. I should look better, if you ask me (IMAO) with the amount of time I spend at the gym, but I can’t stop eating….I love to cook and I love to eat. I cook anything I want or feel, really. Sometimes I just throw stuff together and somehow it ends up being great. Well whatever, am I the only one that thinks nonstop. I sometimes end up reading a book, a magazine, or anything to take my mind off my rabid thoughts. It’s crazy. Well, laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment